Functional Pilates with Resistant Band - Interactive E-Book
- 135 Functional Pilates exercises with resistant band
- Suitable for all levels with many variations, progressions, modification and adaptations.
- All exercises with step by step pictures - over 340 photos
- Every main exercise supported by video - over 140 videos
- Library of the resistant band exercises with a preparatory, main and closing phase
- Each exercise contains many variations to practice and to teach a wide range of clients at any fitness level and ability
- Each exercise contains purpose and benefits of the exercise
- Bonuses - How to join exercises together to create seamless flows and to increase performance
- How to plan your workouts - from easy to powerful burn
- Detailed anatomy illustrations with targeted muscles
- Easy to understand and follow - choose your advancement level and follow "the chillies"
- Teaching points, cues and helpful tips
- 10 ways to master your favourite classical Pilates moves with the help of elastic band (Teaser, The One Hundred, Shoulder Bridge)
- 177 pages - All you need to start your journey with Functional Pilates
This is a digital download - After your purchase, you will be able to download this E-Book in the form of interactive PDF to your tablet, smartphone or laptop.
To fully enjoy all the features of the E-Book please make sure you are using up to date PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat, Apple Books or similar.
Internet connection is required to watch videos.
Es un excelente libro al qeu le puedes sacar mucho partido tanto para la práctica personal como profesional.
Excellent content and excellent job! I love it. A lot of exercises and ideas. Very complete book with references to anotomy guide of muscles and video tutorials. I completely recommed the book!
lots of ideas - not only for myself but also new impulses for my classes! i can only recommend your manuals ! and i'm fan of your work Agi !!
Great job and easy ways to sequence
Beautifully organized, clear, and most importantly beautiful set of exercices! Can't wait to get your new books!