Magic Circle Level 2 - Manual - Interactive PDF
- Over 30 Pilates based intermediate and advanced exercises with variations, progressions, modification and adaptations.
- All exercises with step by step pictures - over 110 photos
- Every main exercise supported by video - 34 videos
- Library of the Magic Circle exercises with a preparatory, main and closing phase
- Stretching routines
- Each exercise contains many variations to teach a wider range of clients at any fitness level and ability
- Each exercise contains purpose and benefits of the exercise
- Class planner
- Flows and transitions
- And many useful teaching points, progressions, adaptations and modifications
This is a digital download - After your purchase, you will be able to download this manual in the form of interactive PDF to watch on your tablet, smartphone or laptop.
To fully enjoy all the features of the manual please make sure you are using up to date PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat, Apple Books or similar.
The second Magic Circle Manual is as good as the first one. I really love to use it. And every time I'm not sure if I am exercising right, I can watch a quick how-to video and everything is clear (it's SO helpful). Even now I can't resist my Magic Circle, so today I'll definitely work with Agi :)
Great manuals. Full of information and excellent exercises. The manuals gives different levels in the exercises making it easy to find the level that is best.
A well laid out interactive manual, with lots of clear examples that utilise the benefits of the magic circle. It starts off with relatively easy work for beginners then builds to more challenging efforts for more advanced practitioners. There is also advice for anyone wanting to build up their own routines.